Friday, September 4, 2009

The sickest shit ever.

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Omegle is not a dating site. Please try to have interesting conversations here!
Stranger: hy girls
You: HEYYYYYY
You: hey boys
Stranger: hahaha
Stranger: im 20 male indonesia
Stranger: you "?
You: I'm 53/female/yourcockhole
Stranger: waaww
Stranger: are u sure ?
You: wanna CYBER???
Stranger: your hole
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: i wanna that
You: you wanna that too?
Stranger: yeaahh
Stranger: fuck
You: Ok, I'll start by placing my labia, which is fairly large and old, on your face.
You: it's big, you'll like it.
Stranger: hmm i verylike it
You: it looks like day old deli meat.
Stranger: your breast to come to my face
Stranger: hahaha
Stranger: you make me so orny now
Stranger: horny now
You: and it covers your face like a deflated whoopee cushion
Stranger: wuuuuhuuuuu you gonna make me happy now
You: then I'll queef on you, which smells like a hospital full of dead roadkill
Stranger: ohh my god
Stranger: your so strong hunny
Stranger: my dug so very strong to make this
You: and I'll rub my throbbing and engorged baby dick of a clit in your eye socket
Stranger: waaawww
Stranger: fuck fuck
You: which will make me cum a cloud of silverfish all over you
Stranger: hmmmhh
You: you like silverfish?
You: all on your face
Stranger: you are my fucking bitch now
Stranger: yeaaahhh
Stranger: lets do it
You: then I'll rub my gaping anus on your infantile member until I feel the hot winds of Cerberus usurping my ancient innards
Stranger: yeah
You: at this point, due to you astronomically small and mostly flacid dink, I grab a 2 liter bottle of coke zero and wedge it next to your tom thumb, just to feel some basic idea of penetration.
Stranger: yeahh
You: I'll start gushing a maggot slurry all over your cock, mixing with the 20 year old lining of my uterine wall that I never discharged, and the afterbirth of my post -term abortion that I never expelled.
Stranger: yeah
You: I'll stick your left hand in a meat grinder and make you eat the gore, while I manually masturbate a pig that has been gutted and is getting fucked in the rectum by a cadre of midget clowns with overly large cocks
Stranger: yeah
You: the cocks are covered in glass shards and bone fragments, and transgendered nuns are beating them in the crotch regions with rubber cock bats
Stranger: yeeahh
You: then, I'll pivot my one good leg and spin around, jack hammering the cock bottle as I turn, pulling your minutia from me in a slick, slopping motion similar to a birthing rite, jamming my almost one hole of an underside upon your face like a turkey about to be stuffed into an oven; your head being the turkey and my gash being the oven.
Stranger: yeeah
You: I will simultaneously queef and fart, showering your entire upper half with a blast of diarrhea, intestinal juices and antediluvian cunt septic, which brings to apex my orgasmic death scene, as a rotund man in a vinyl smock smashes me in the head with a finely honed hatchet, splattering rotted gray meat and slop upon your microscopic tadpole of a cock.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment