Monday, September 28, 2009

CREEPY!!!

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: what's up!
You: You know...
You: just playing a game
Stranger: what game is that?
You: it's called knifey spoony
Stranger: lol, elaborate
Stranger: this sounds good
You: ok
You: well, you need a basketball hoop or a high rafter
You: a knife, a spoon and a sleeping bag
You: you stick a person in the sleeping bag
You: and make sure they are totally covered.
You: then you hang the sleeping bag from the hoop or rafter
You: whatever you have on hand
You: and then you poke them with the knife or spoon and they have to guess what you're stabbing them with
You: it's fun
You: wanna play some time?
Stranger: man
Stranger: badass game right there
Stranger: needs to be knifey spoony gunny
You: no...
You: guns take all the fun out
Stranger: what the hell are you talking about
Stranger: it makes it MORE fun
You: the fun is in the torture.
Stranger: lol, ok
Stranger: touche
You: crying is fulfilling.
You: pain sets them free.
Stranger: this is true
Stranger: so aside from torturing your peers
Stranger: what do you do for fun
You: fun?
Stranger: to pass the tim
Stranger: e
Stranger: that doesn't involve torture
You: I masturbate.
Stranger: solid
You: I go to school, to find victims.
You: Er, friends.
You: I masturbate. At school.
You: I also enjoy cooking.
Stranger: people?
You: What about them?
Stranger: cooking them
You: No, you sick freak.
Stranger: dude, high in protein
You: what kind of animal do you think I am?
Stranger: screw you
Stranger: lean meat
You: Humans are fatty.
You: and taste gross.
You: Er...
You: I'm told.
Stranger: well then don't cook fat ones
You: I don't eat people.
You: That's just disgusting.
You: Although, I've been trying to make a sex slave.
You: So far, I've been unsucessful.
Stranger: fail
You: I want a zombie.
You: I've been drilling holes in people's skulls
You: JUST KIDDING!!! PRAISE JESUS!!!
Stranger: oh i know
Stranger: pretending on omegle is the best
You: I really love Jesus.
Stranger: well, we differ in that regard
You: No no, I REALLY LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You: Just kidding.
You: I actually do eat people.
You: Where do you live?
Stranger: i live in the US of A
You: where?
Stranger: pacific northest
Stranger: northwest*
You: I'm hungry.
Stranger: you're trying too hard
You: Give me your address.
Stranger: seriously
Stranger: you're trying too hard
You: I'm waiting
Stranger: quite while you're still ahead
Stranger: gah
Stranger: quit*
You: Give me your address
Stranger: nope
You: I want to hug and kiss you always
You: So you don't love jesus?
Stranger: no
You: that's a shame.
You: the faithful always have such sweet meat.
You: it was a pleasure masturbating with you.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment