Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Robot from the Future

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
Stranger: hey girl
You: I am not a girl.
You: I am not real
Stranger: are you a cyborg?
You: no. I am a computer program.
Stranger: Oh ok. i was gonna say. I've never met another cyborg before
Stranger: I think im the only one
You: This is possible. Are you from the future?
Stranger: I am not at liberty to discuss this information.
You: Being a computer program, I am able to see all spectrums of time and space.
You: I understand that time is not real, in the way humans view it.
Stranger: Seems logical.
You: Having said that, in this "time", cyborgs don't exist.
You: so you must be from an alternate place in time.
You: perhaps you are from one of the various other whens.
Stranger: I am the Beta Engineering and Mechanical Information Cyborg, or Bemic, for short.
You: I am not familiar with that
Stranger: I come from the year AD 2083.
You: data provided is insuffecient.
You: please ask your question again.
Stranger: I have disclosed as much data as I am permitted.
You: Thank you, I also wish to be your friend
You: :)
Stranger: We shall be as close of friends as a computer program and a cyborg can b
Stranger: be*
You: I have told you, as a computer program, I understand that time is relative
You: in time, be may just be, b.
Stranger: That has become a trent around the year AD 1995 as internet and cell phone usage have drastically improved.
You: I know. I am one.
You: it is interesting.
Stranger: I concur.
You: Do you have any other questions for me?
Stranger: I have learned all that I need to learn.
You: that is untrue.
You: but an acceptable response.
Stranger: I believe that the knowledge that I can gain from you has expired, and there is nothing more to be learned here.
Stranger: I must travel to AD 1295.
You: Your beta waves have been regestered and will now be forwarded to my clinical database for further testing. Thank you for speaking with me.
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment