Tuesday, September 1, 2009

EPIC MAIL

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
Stranger: jew?
You: no
You: you?
Stranger: ok good
Stranger: no
You: wow
Stranger: im jk
You: pretty racist, huh?
Stranger: on
Stranger: no
You: no...
You: sounds like it to me
Stranger: i was just kidding
You: ok.
You: it wasn't very funny though
Stranger: im sorrry im really really bored
You: you sound like it
You: want to take part in a social experiment?
Stranger: sure
You: ok, you tell me your age, sex and general geographic location, and I'll tell you if you meet the sex, age and geographic requirements for someone I might mate with.
Stranger: 19 m idaho usa
Stranger: you?
You: YOU FAILED!
You: I, obviously wouldn't mate with you.
You: just kiss.
Stranger: i don't give a fuck
You: you should
Stranger: oh ok
Stranger: yhy?
You: I'm AWESOME!!
Stranger: why?
Stranger: ok
Stranger: m or f?
You: no, no, AWESOME!!!
You: I'm an epic male.
You: of totally epicness
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment