Sunday, September 27, 2009

Maggie's Party

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hey maggie
You: great party last night
Stranger: comment?
You: Oh, the dip was exceptional
You: what was it, onion?
Stranger: Tu rĂªves mon ami !
You: C'mon Mags, give me the recipe
You: Sorry about sticking my dick in it...
You: I was a little drunk.
Stranger: u r right now!
You: I know you're a little upset about the orgy
You: What I remember of it is a little foggy
Stranger: no orgy at all!
You: But I sort of remember Jeremy and I double penetrating you
Stranger: except in yr mind!
You: And then, he and I blew each other, I think
You: but GREAT dip.
You: Chips were good too
Stranger: Dreams!
You: What's that, Maggie, you don't remember the dog?
You: Well, the dog just came on his own, I guess.
You: I do sort of remember it humping your face
You: It was tons of laughs
Stranger: wiping yr ass ? I remember !
You: That, the dip and naked gay twister were the highlights of the night
You: Well, Maggie, when's your next party?
You: Next Monday?
You: I'll bring the lube.
Stranger: come and lick my room!
You: I agree.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment