Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Milk Shake

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
Stranger: I'm a people like you!
Stranger: JUST like you.
You: I am for baking.
Stranger: I like baking too.
Stranger: Cake rulz
You: I'm a wilbur
You: can we the whole thing?
Stranger: I'm a Pastulio
Stranger: sure
Stranger: You first
You: my engine runs on babies
Stranger: You must go thru alot of girls
Stranger: I drive a Ice cream truck
Stranger: I don't sell ice cream tho
You: I go through them like pigs and mud
You: in my couchette
Stranger: Is that like a loveseat?
You: we should eat ribs
Stranger: I dont have fingers. Would you feed me?
You: do you type with your blinky eyes?
You: such as
Stranger: No. arm hair
You: WEAK
Stranger: I'm a sasquatche
You: nobody has arm hair that bad ass
Stranger: Uhhhh. I do
Stranger: I'm an Italian Sasquache
You: I want to hug and keep you always
You: let's touch
You: I will feed you ribs
Stranger: I'll have to use my penis tho
You: with smokey bbq sauce
You: all over your giant baby clitoris
Stranger: I like milk with BBQ Sause
You: milky white ass
Stranger: I'm indian too
Stranger: kinda yellowish brown
You: I'm from New foundland
Stranger: With orange speckle
You: made of sprinkler systems
Stranger: How long ago did they find your land?
You: new ago
Stranger: What happened to the pold one
Stranger: Old?
You: it's sank
Stranger: Into a jello mold
You: into fire chickes
Stranger: Shapped like the loch ness monster
You: and my mother
Stranger: She's such a saint
You: a giant saint made of marshmellow fluf
Stranger: Saosin is done!
You: I'll have a hundred
Stranger: and I'll give away thre crumbs for trick or treat
You: I like flower
Stranger: each one gets its own briefcase
You: denied.
You: plus twenty
Stranger: noOOOOOOOoooooOOOO
You: yes
Stranger: Howie bread
Stranger: With cajin crust
You: don't make this a big deal
Stranger: ps. the whole thing is crust
You: gravey
Stranger: I'm not a girl
Stranger: but my penis is
You: i like that
Stranger: It dont
Stranger: it wants to be a pig
You: give me love
Stranger: pffff
Stranger: cbnsjwbcfjdsabijlfbhdwpqa
Stranger: too much?
You: much too much
Stranger: I overachieve
Stranger: Time to masturbate and go to bed
You: think of my milkshales
Stranger: no the whale
Stranger: asl?
You: 20 02 20
Stranger: boring
You: I'm a boy
You: I live in New Kirkcameron
You: and I'm 88
Stranger: sexy man balls
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment