Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cyber Soup

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
You: hi
Stranger: hey
You: what's the good word?
Stranger: you tell me
You: I'm out of good words.
Stranger: that sucks
You: it does
You: would you be terribly upset if I told you I was made of chicken?
Stranger: not at all
You: ok, well, I'm not.
Stranger: damn, I was going to eat you
You: I just wanted to make sure you weren't a chicken racist.
Stranger: I love chicken
You: you can still eat me, I guess.
You: I love chickens too.
Stranger: Well, I'm not a cannibal, so unless you're not human...
You: I'm french onion soup.
Stranger: blech
Stranger: no thanks
You: well, the offer's there...
Stranger: yeah, I suppose
You: if you ever want to dip some bread into anything.
Stranger: yeah
You: you can dip it into my face
You: and also your balls.
Stranger: m/f?
You: which would make this conversation better for you?
Stranger: something tells me that the answer would only be true if I said the true one is preferential. In any case, female would make this conversation better and not awkward.
You: Well, we will continue on as if I told you the sex of your choice, but I will not, in fact, tell you the real answer.
You: I like to be talked to as if my sex is unimportant.
You: I need you to hold me.
Stranger: Well, when making a comment such as the one about dipping my bread into your face, the other party could find your sex important, but I will respect your wishes of remaining sexually unknown
Stranger: *holds you*
You: dip your bread into my soup face.
Stranger: I dip my bread into your soup face
You: oh yeah!!! now, eat your bread slowly, savoring my soup
You: let the hot broth drip down your chin
Stranger: I don't really like eating my own bread. Would you like to?
You: I can't eat, I have no teeth.
You: but I can make your bread soggy and full of my broth
Stranger: well, I gotta run.
Stranger: by
Stranger: e
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment