Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a trap

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Omegle is not a dating site. Please try to have interesting conversations here!
Stranger: hi
You: hi
Stranger: asl
You: 21/f/garden grove
Stranger: 19/m mewyork
Stranger: so wats up
You: oh, that's cool
You: I'm eating pizze.
Stranger: had some last night at a party
You: wanna cyber?
Stranger: pics?
You: No
You: What do you need pics for?
Stranger: ok fine
Stranger: i just want to see wat u look like so i can imagine it better
You: I'm 6'1", 132lbs
You: c cup breasts
Stranger: just one pic i can just be a normal pic
You: all my pics are on personal web sites and I don't want you to know my name
Stranger: ok fine lets start
You: ok
You: go now.
Stranger: u start
You: GO
Stranger: well r u going to start
You: Mother fucker
Stranger: wat
You: You're bad at this\
Stranger: yea i know i really dont do this i did it like 4 times
You: ok, dude, what are you going to do to me?
You: Get me in the mood
You: DO IT!!!!
Stranger: idk
You: fucking failure. No wonder you can't get laid.
Stranger: fuck u
You: You don't know how to please a beautiful woman
You: or a portly man pretending to be a woman, in this case.
You: FAIL
Stranger: fuck it would help if u were a woman
You: I am a woman
Stranger: bullshit
You: WITH A DICK!!!
You: IT'S A TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!
Stranger: fuck u
You: We tried that already, mouth puss.
Stranger: fuck off ur probily so little fucking kid
You: BERM BER BERMA BERM BERRRM
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment