Sunday, September 27, 2009

asl

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hi asl?
You: Yo, wassup?
You: What does asl mean?
Stranger: age/sex/location
You: oh, that's really cool.
You: Why would you call me that?
Stranger: its asking a question
You: Ohhhh...
You: I see.
You: so you want to know my age, my sex and my location?
Stranger: uh huh
You: I'm 23
You: I'm a girl
You: and I'm in my house.
Stranger: oh cool cool
You: in my bedroom
You: in a chair
You: next to my computer
Stranger: nice
You: how bout you
You: ???
You: I bet you're a guy
Stranger: sitting in my chair in front of the computer
Stranger: and yea i am
You: know how I knew?
Stranger: how
You: because ONLY guys ask for asl.
Stranger: haha true
You: I know it's true.
Stranger: haha yea
You: I'm figuring that you should be less predictable next time
You: maybe I might even want to talk about you
Stranger: what do you do?
You: but I don't now because you're a schmuck
You: I have random unprotected sex
You: with guys I meet on the internet.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment