Monday, September 28, 2009

My Girlfriend and then the hood?

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: oh hai thur
You: yo
You: how are you?
You: Are you great?
Stranger: not to bad how you holdin up my brotha
You: I'm fair.
Stranger: i guess you could say i am quite content at this moment
You: I've had a less than stellar day.
Stranger: rough day at work?
You: Although, I have coffee and that's great.
Stranger: wifey gotcha down in the dumps?
You: No, my girl friend died.
Stranger: oh that happened to me one time
Stranger: i feel yah.
Stranger: coffee heals all
You: Luckily, I have another one.
Stranger: oh yeah. betcha she's a keeper
You: I can take this one places
You: the other one is much smaller and not as fulfilling
Stranger: oh yeah kinda like my last relationship
Stranger: she got hit by a bus.
You: This one died in a power surge.
Stranger: oh yeah. how did this unlikely unfortunate event happen?
You: It was really windy
You: and my power flickered for a few minutes
Stranger: oh i just pushed mine :)
You: how much did you pay for yours?
Stranger: tired of her nagging , you feel me?
Stranger: oh just a couple bucks. she was 12 and chinese
Stranger: only good for her fried chicken
You: mine was mostly Korean, I think
Stranger: boy could she make some lemon chicken. oh yeah? never got into that whole korean thing
Stranger: i keep it classy
Stranger: 12 and chinese
Stranger: you feel me?
You: Hopefully I'll get her power supply fixed by thursday and be back up and running in no time.
Stranger: i gotcha. how'd the korean one cook?
You: Uh...
You: girlfriends don't cook
You: oh wait...
Stranger: you didn't cook her up afterwards?
You: She's made of plastic and metal.
You: No.
Stranger: oh. did you buy her from one of those trendy toystores?
Stranger: like kidrobot
Stranger: it's the new thang
You: are you talking about a real woman?
Stranger: yessir.
You: Cause I'm confused.
Stranger: you seriously fucked a robot?
Stranger: and ate her?
You: I'm talking about a computer.
Stranger: damn, i wish i was cool as you.
You: I never met a robot.
Stranger: betcha she played starcraft like a boss eh?
Stranger: being korean and all
You: Starcraft, warcraft, etc.
You: All at the same time.
You: She was my true love.
Stranger: she has the power to do that all?
You: and you killed her!!!
Stranger: NO YOU DID GOD DAMNIT YOU SICK FUCK.
You: YOU KILLED HER!!!!
You: OHHHHH GOD!!!!
Stranger: GET THA FOCK OUT RITE NOW
You: I'm sorry baby jesus
Stranger: sorry moses
Stranger: onelove?
You: peace
You: pound it
You: then lock that shit
Stranger: dap it' that's what we say in my hood.
You: I don't know my hood too well.
You: I don't know what "WE" say.
Stranger: payce nigga i'mma hit tha hay
Stranger: good luck with the nxt gf moses ;)
You: dougie to the houser
Stranger: you know how it is.
You: I do
You: mad props or something
Stranger: yus.
You: word to the lite
Stranger: anywho imma go take a fat shit and peace er aiiight
You: love you.
Stranger: had a pree sick chat love yah too, my poo will be more pleasant thinking of your beautiful face
You: NICE
You: NICEY NICE
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment