Friday, September 11, 2009

Sami's a little gay

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Omegle is not a dating site. Please try to have interesting conversations here!
Stranger: hi
You: what's up?
You: My name is sami
Stranger: mine's dave
You: Dave, I like you
You: Let's rub each other.
Stranger: Let's.
You: FROT?
Stranger: what's frot?
You: FROT!!!!
You: google it. I'll wait.
Stranger: gross
You: LOL
You: Frot FTW!
Stranger: but strangely appealing
You: like two hot dogs in a bun.
Stranger: but no bun
You: hand buns.
Stranger: cum buns
You: dick dogs
You: I just ate a whole book.
Stranger: shit i'm getting a boner
You: show me
You: put it to the screen.
Stranger: 3====D
You: small.
Stranger: i said getting
Stranger: i'm still getting
Stranger: you're a dude
You: pin dick is pin dick. sorry dude.
Stranger: if you had tits
Stranger: maybe
You: True.
You: Then perhaps this wouldn't be such an interestingly uncomfortable conversation.
Stranger: uncomfortable
Stranger: ?
Stranger: my dick is in my hand
You: gay.
You: make it stop.
Stranger: i can't
You: or kiss me.
Stranger: how about you blow me
You: Not so much, dude.
You: I'm the man in the relationship
You: you blow me.
Stranger: nah
You: I'll pretend
Stranger: maybe if you had a vag
You: FROT!!!
You: You should go.
Stranger: Yup
Stranger: Bye!
You: so long.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment