Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Frot

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
A word of advice: "asl" is boring. Please find something more interesting to talk about!
Stranger: asl?
You: 18/f/usa
Stranger: 18/m/usa
You: you're fucking lying!
Stranger: no.....
Stranger: why would i
You: oh. I dunno.
Stranger: its fucking omegle
You: I'm lying.
You: and I love you.
Stranger: oh really?
You: Frot?
Stranger: what?
You: don't know what frot is?
Stranger: no
You: ok, go google it...
You: I'll give you a few minutes.
Stranger: wow no!
Stranger: m/f?!
You: I see you looked up frot.
You: I'm a female.
Stranger: ok then was that to test if i was gay or something?
You: no.
Stranger: then what the fuck
Stranger: hermaphrodite?
You: don't worry, all will be explained later.
You: I'm not an 18 year old.
You: I'm 46.
You: and a post-op.
You: can we make spoons?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment