Sunday, September 27, 2009

huh?

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Homo say's what?
You: YO
You: What's up
Stranger: Chilling, pilling and rilling
You: Wanna have some gay sex?
Stranger: You?
Stranger: Sure.
Stranger: Right now?
You: Oh, fucking yeah
Stranger: Insert penis in penis.
You: FROT
Stranger: Nah, that's gay.
You: I call this pickles
You: it is.
You: And you sir, are gross.
You: and a racist
Stranger: And racism is for niggers.
You: damn you.
You: Damn you to HELL
Stranger: Are you an atheist?
You: Or whatever other fantasy land your people go to after death
You: Atheist.
You: OR universal science maggot
Stranger: Wow, heavy sentence right there. Islam for the win.
You: i guess
You: /b/fag
You: What does you win with islam?
You: You can't even eat bacon!!!
You: HAHA
You: loser.
Stranger: Instead I eat the pussy.
Stranger: Holy meat.
You: You can't eat pussy.
You: Shiva denies you
Stranger: Well, say that to all the women standing in line for my famous treatment.
You: By the way, gaping twat, you can't troll a troll.
You: I once had an islam. It was pretty retarded and covered in shitty balls of dick gay and tits.
Stranger: An Islam? Did you mean a muslim by any chance? Or are you poor mexicans not well educated?
You: No, I had an islam.
You: I mean a Salami
Stranger: Awesome, tell me all about that islam.
You: I had some salami
Stranger: Ah, salami. Well, salami covered in shitty balls of dick gay and tits?
You: It was on whole wheat and covered in your mothers islamic vinegar.
Stranger: That famous liqour. Makes all food shiver.
You: Makes my upper lip quiver.
Stranger: Of orgasm.
You: WIN!
You: so, sandy, how long have you been an islam?
You: come to grips with your silly ways
Stranger: Since i read that Muhammed, the holy man with the beard, had an 9 year old wife. So pedophilism is okay in Islam. So i thought if that's okay, they gotta be smoking some really heavy dipers.
You: word.
You: well that's acceptable
You: Ho long have you been a 15 year old?
Stranger: For 15 years.
You: Hey dude, I'm really happy for you, and I'm a let you finish, but Islam is the greatest of all time.
You: Of all time
Stranger: Did you know that Kanye is a muslim? Except the beard. And the incest.
You: and bacon
You: and flowers
You: and no.
You: I didn't.
You: Nor do I care
Stranger: Nor does Will.
You: Will.
You: He's funny..
Stranger: Best guy I have ever known.
You: Were we talking about gay sex?
You: How gross.
You: I just picked my nose.
Stranger: That was a long time ago. Times have changed. Tides have flown. Tsunamis have been.
You: Tsunamied?
You: Speaking of tides, I am really into collecting buttons.
Stranger: Wow, i never thought I would meet anyone with such a gay hobby.
You: Why did you ask if I was an Atheist?
You: That seems like a really strange question to ask a little kid
Stranger: I sensed it. A slight shiver went up my balls. Causing my fluids to eject.
You: WORD
You: Well, I tend to have that effect on people.
You: cum or puke
Stranger: Very different sorts of ejecting. You really can make very different impressions. But some sick people cum by puking. So..yeah.
You: awesome
You: my name is drake silverfish
Stranger: Mine is Brad Horsy.
Stranger: Did you lay some seed or what?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment