Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome Back

Sorry it's been over a year since I've updated this. I was eaten by a shark, got cancer, fell from space, shot, stabbed, raped by some guiedos in the park, got a job with the CIA, got fired, joined the army, died, resurrected, formed a religion, got arrested and then got married. I've been getting a lot of submissions over the year, which surprises the shit out of me. You'll see some of the funny ones I've gotten, and none of the utterly shit ones I've also gotten. Yeah, on a note about submissions, I will not post chats that are incredibly dumb and unfunny. If your post makes me laugh, I'll put it up on here. If it doesn't I'm going to cast it into the depths of my trash folder. Cool. Thanks, and hope to see your submissions up here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment