Friday, February 25, 2011

The Eventual After-School Special (followed by creepy)

Stranger: hi
You: hi
You: ho
Stranger: asl
You: none.
You: I am immortal.
You: and sexless.
Stranger: good to you
You: Good to me?
You: English as a second language?
Stranger: yes go to hell
You: DERP
You: DERP TO THE HERP!
You: fucking face.
You: I'll cut you!
You: I'll cut and paste ya!
Stranger: ill cut your balls off first
You: whoa
You: whoa!!!
You: slow down killer.
Stranger: where are u ?
You: I'm in the kitchen
Stranger: asl ?
You: I am a grown female, in jersey.
Stranger: oww, new jersey,,
why do you have to act like a ghost ?
You: you should ride in my rocket car
You: what do you mean ghost?
Stranger: no ,, just kidding
Stranger: how old are you ?
You: 20
Stranger: oww, im 19,, so u are college student right ?
You: No.
You: I don't go to school.
You: I am a dancer.
Stranger: thats good,,,
what type of dance ?
You: erotic dancing.
Stranger: u mean as a w**re ?
You: what does that mean?
You: what's a w**re?
Stranger: just kidding,,
what is erotic dancing ?
You: it's dancing where is show my pussy for money.
You: Don't like pussy?
Stranger: dont do that,,
you have bright future,,
dont make your parents sad
You: My parents are dead.
You: I make three thousand dollars a night. Don't judge me.
Stranger: at least,, u have to be something that u really want to be
You: I want to make three thousand dollars a night.
You: How about that?
Stranger: life is better than that,,, sister
You: Sister?
You: What, are you some kind of pussy?
Stranger: no,, im not
Stranger: im just telling you, its not good for you
You: How do you know what's good for me?
You: Getting money is bad for me?
Stranger: because i have many friends like you,,
and they end their own selves in prison
Stranger: im not saying getting money is bad for you,
You: oh. You must live in some stupid country that's not america.
Stranger: but the way u get it is not good
Stranger: im living in england,,
Stranger: do you have problem with that ?
You: Are you muslim?
Stranger: no,, im not
You: why do you keep using a comma like it's a period?
Stranger: i just trying to make better perception for you
You: let me give you some advice, dude.
Stranger: just tell me
Stranger: what is it ?
You: Perhaps you should save your 19 year old perceptions for somewhere other than random strangers on omegle who claim to be 20 year old strippers, who are actually 30 year old men clowning you.
You: Just saying.
You: BANG!
You: I just came!
Stranger: good to you
You: no no, good FOR you.
You: Good. For. You.
You: And by came I meant ejaculated.
Stranger: it's up to you now
You: because I was masturbating.
Stranger: go to hell
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment