Sunday, February 13, 2011

Guy Buddy's Not a Fan of Hippies

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hey baby
Stranger: how ya doing?
You: im doing great
Stranger: thats great
You: im a little cold in my cheetah thong
Stranger: haha cheetah
You: my cheetah thong really shows off my BALLS
Stranger: ummm thats not creepy at all
You: Cool, that means you wont care if I send you a photo of me
Stranger: sorry i dont like ppl who wear clothes
You: cheetah thongs dont count as cloths
You: theyre technically skin
Stranger: yeah in book they do
You: cheetah skin
Stranger: well i like nude
Stranger: my friend hates you she is part of peta
You: ummm thats not creepy at all
You: is your friend an enviormentalist?
Stranger: she is a hippie without poit
Stranger: poy
Stranger: potr
Stranger: pot
You: tell your friend right now i'm bashing a hamsters head with a hammer
You: oh a hippie?
You: tell your friend im chopping down a tree
You: right now
Stranger: yeah she said that gives her a boner that she is gnna kill you with
Stranger: Let me tell you something, motherfucker!
You: cool i gotta boner right now too. We can play dick sabers
Stranger: I highly doubt that that little hamster ever did anything to you!
You: i always win in that game
You: the hamster acually came up to me and licked my finger
You: it was so cut
You: cute*
You: then I smashed its head open with my hammer
You: then I showed that tree no mercy and chopped it down
Stranger: I am going to hunt you down, & when I do, I'm going to take that boner of yours slap it on a table, along with your balls, & I am going to bash every last bit of semen out of them with a mallet.
You: cool. You may not know it, but my genitals all grow back instantly
You: ill let you chop off my dick twice. One for you and one for your friend
Stranger: I am then going to chop off your dick, tie it to a tree, & then repeatedly bash your head into it repeatedly, until your brains are oozing out.
Stranger: Then, I am going to make your sick ass lick every bit of brain up.
Stranger: Fuck with a hippie again, bitch.
Stranger: I'm calling Peta on you.
You: they call me chuck norris
Stranger: your not an animal
You: i fucked up the last person that said they would call peta on me
Stranger: haha chuck norris is not you he give me nose bleeds and i dont have one
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Submitted 2/20/10 by Guy Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment