Friday, February 25, 2011

Man From France

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: hello im man from france i have 27 and a little horny so if any girl want to chat on skype o msn you can give me your id o adress
You: Hell yeah!
You: I'm a horny girl.
You: I'm 19.
You: I've been looking for a hot guy all day.
Stranger: ok so if you want give me your adress
You: Ok!
You: My msn screen name is: youreabouttohaveagayexperience
Stranger: ha ha ha ha
You: or, we could chat on skype
You: my screen name is: iactuallyhaveadick
You: I'm a really hot girl.
Stranger: ha ha ha espece dabruti american idiot
You: i want to cyber a hot noy
You: boy*
You: want to know how big my boobs are?
You: 6 inches. Erect.

No comments:

Post a Comment