Thursday, February 17, 2011

I know Kung Fu

Stranger: hi
You: Neo, follow the white rabbit
You: knock knock
Stranger: :O
Stranger: oh my gosh
Stranger: who are you?
You: The matrix has you, neo.
Stranger: OH NOOOO!
Stranger: what should i do?
You: uh...
You: one sec, let me check my book...
Stranger: ok
Stranger: take it easy
You: Take the red pill, I think.
Stranger: is there a yellow pill to?
Stranger: i like yellow better
You: Yeah, but just to goof people
Stranger: oh
Stranger: i'll take the red pill then
You: It's got peep in it.
Stranger: :S
You: so, neo, what are you wearing?
Stranger: well
You: some vinyl shit?
Stranger: yeah
You: hot!
Stranger: yeah
Stranger: so
Stranger: what are you wearing?
You: Some fucked up rags.
You: I'm in the real world.
Stranger: oh okay
Stranger: how is it there?
You: eatin' pudding.
You: It sucks.
You: But everyone is HOT
Stranger: but
Stranger: you'll wait for me right?
You: pretty soon, we are going to have a rad cave orgy
Stranger: oh please wait for me, i want to join
You: yeah yeah
You: I haven't fucked anyone for a long time because the oracle says I should wait
Stranger: good
Stranger: i think he's right
Stranger: but
Stranger: did he say you may fuck me?
You: Need me some "The One" dick.
You: Well, SHE said that some pale goth guy would come along and give me that NEO dick.
Stranger: xD i cant think of anything else anymore
Stranger: i give up
Stranger: so where are ya from?
You: I'm from matrix megacity.
Stranger: well
Stranger: okay
You: and, also, the the city underground
Stranger: say hi to everyone there
Stranger: im goin
Stranger: bye

No comments:

Post a Comment