Sunday, February 13, 2011

BLORL You Live With Your Mom

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hey baby
Stranger: asl?
You: 49 male who still lives with his mom
You: wanna move in with me?
You: you wont need to pay rent
You: we can play xbox all day together
You: and maybe get a little naughty and do other thing
You: s
Stranger: as nice as it sounds...im not interested in americans :)
You: thats cool
You: im not american
You: so that means you can move in
You: but judging by how slow you type, you must by asian
Stranger: u sed mom..
Stranger: i dont lik ppl hu say mom
You: you must not be able to find the keys on your keyboard
You: why? did your mom die?
You: I just want you to know that I pissed on her grave stone
You: and shit on it too
You: and I wiped my ass with the flowers you gave her
Stranger: my mam is actualy dead...dont fuckin joke about ya ARSE!
You: just did
You: still having trouble finding those keys?
You: took you long enough to type that big long sentence
You: I can send you a book called "keyboarding for dummies"
Stranger: says da 1 stil stayin with his mammy :P
You: least I have a mommy
You: and she loves me very much
You: unlike your mom
You: shes dead and she still hates you
Stranger: retard :L
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Submitted 2/20/10 by Guy Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment