Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yeah fuckin' a right

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hi
You: hi
Stranger: from?
You: Potanska
You: Near the border of Shaska and Vigdig.
Stranger: okay
You: Wanna play air drive?
Stranger: whats that?
You: I force my stuff into other things for winning potential.
You: This makes great times on my face.
Stranger: okay
You: Where you from, great friend?
Stranger: sweden
You: Ah, near my hovel. I see well.
Stranger: okay
You: Let us the conversationing.
You: What's fun for you doing?
Stranger: be with friends and get drunk u?
You: I'm for being drunk in many nights at a time.
You: This is how I come to being many children from my family.
You: You?
Stranger: okay, how old are u?
You: exactly in the 20 years.
Stranger: okay..
You: Strange shapes have begun to take form in the lake behind my house. Not like the way?
Stranger: okay, thats not god. are u a boy or girl?
You: I am the fair one.
You: You like my sheep?
Stranger: what sheep?
You: my sheep. You know, how sexy it gets.
Stranger: hum, are u a guy?
You: No. LOL
You: I just say. Don't you view?
Stranger: well i dont like ur sheep..lol
You: I'm sorry. Most think is sexy.
You: I pet my sheep for boys.
Stranger: well, i'm a girl to, so i dont like it
You: oh
You: makes me understooding.
Stranger: okay
You: many men are looking for my sheep in the lake behind my house.
Stranger: okay..
You: That's where they go
You: After I stab them to death.
Stranger: okay, fun for u
You: For touching my pussy.
You: Faggot motherfuckers. I HATE THEM
You: You wouldn't touch my sheep, would you?
You: I'd have to hide you in the lake behind my house.
Stranger: no i wont touch it
You: Good. Bitch.
Stranger: yeah
You: I have a lake behind my house.
You: It's full of shapes.
Stranger: okay, good for u
You: Want to come play in my back yard?
Stranger: no thnx
You: k.
You: Please norway my vicodin
Stranger: what? u live in norway or what?
You: I do.
Stranger: okay,
You: fuck you
Stranger: hell yeah
You: stop it.
You: Or I'll rub my sheep on your face
Stranger: u can try
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment