Friday, October 2, 2009

Home school

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: CHIPMUNK LOOKIN ASS
You: I know, right?
You: Fucking chipmunks.
Stranger: sounds swell
You: Chimpunks
You: They're faggots
Stranger: no
You: they do gay stuff.
Stranger: i like how you spell chimpunks
Stranger: chimps/punks
Stranger: same diff
You: I spell it that way because I am very awesome
You: and a lot of people like me
Stranger: NO DOUBT
You: I'm really popular in my high school.
You: I have like 50 facebook friends.
Stranger: VOTED BEST SMILE AND BEST BOD
You: No, I don't get voted on.
You: I'm home schooled.
Stranger: sorry ur highness
Stranger: U WIN
You: WOOT
You: berm ber bermpa berm berm!!!
Stranger: WEEZY WAYNE WOULD B PROUD
You: who's he?
Stranger: NVM.
You: I should know him
Stranger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZQwXoL9s6c
You: I can't visit youtube.
Stranger: WHY THE....
You: my mom doesn't let me
Stranger: AW WELL SHIT
You: she says that youtube is a bad influnce.
Stranger: IT IS
You: that it's immoral and full of socially corrupt images
Stranger: NEEDS 2 B VIEWED THO
Stranger: we pop em like orville redenbacher
You: Pop what?
Stranger: EM
You: em?
You: what's an em
Stranger: ALL OF EM
You: ?
Stranger: DEM BITCHES
You: I'm very confused.
Stranger: AW
You: Are you yelling at me?
Stranger: *givez you weezy f baby tutor*
Stranger: SARRI
You: Are you speaking english?
You: I really can't understand you
You: Are you from another country?
You: I love other cultures
Stranger: ENGRISH
Stranger: ***
Stranger: im a murdera..........
You: ok, you must be mentally handicapped
Stranger: youre FUCKIN Right i am
Stranger: i deserve to be treated equally
You: simmer down, sir.
You: Don't get drool on your keyboard.
Stranger: IM NOT A SIR
Stranger: i usually only drool when im napping in class
You: Well, you are totally stupid.
Stranger: totez.
Stranger: YOU DONT KNOW SHIT SIR
Stranger: THIS ISNT MY COMPLETE IDENTITY
You: So if you're a girl, you should get a smart man to wed you.
Stranger: JUDGING OVER OMEGLE=COOL
You: I'm not passing a judgment
You: I'm just reacting to your foolishness.
Stranger: "YOU ARE TOTALLY STUPID"
Stranger: JUDGIST
You: Rapist.
Stranger: nudist
You: Poopist
Stranger: i cant even........................
You: I know.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment