Wednesday, October 21, 2009

call me Churlish

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: Don't stop!
You: Believing
Stranger: hold on to that feeeeeeling
Stranger: streeeet light
Stranger: peeeople
You: I LOVE YOU
Stranger: JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL
You: rectally
You: nanana na nanana
You: I don't know the words.
You: somethin somethin soooooooomethin
Stranger: nice
You: that's about right.
You: So, wanna get naked?
You: My two inch penis is mildly hard now.
You: It's pumping like a small thing with stuff in it.
Stranger: oh man
You: GROSS
You: right?
You: fucking wow.
You: I know. I'm reading it too.
You: What a fucking weird thing to say.
Stranger: no not really
You: Don't contradict me please.
You: I work very hard to keep this house clean.
You: and I refuse to let my child tell me what to do.
You: if you're going to live in my house, you'll live by my rules.
Stranger: well this is all over the place now isnt it
You: I guess so.
You: Shit.
You: Have you ever been on a sailboat?
You: I haven't.
Stranger: yep
You: I cry sometimes.
Stranger: it's pleasant
You: When I think about that.
Stranger: that's ok.
Stranger: oh.
You: I don't cry for any other reason.
You: I'm fairly confused, emotionally.
You: Also, I'm on fire.
You: There are very bright lights flashing in my facial bits.
Stranger: you also seem to have a problem prioritizing information
You: hmm...
You: that's an interesting point I'd not thought of before.
You: How might one overcome this obstacle
You: would I be able to do it with a skateboard?
You: Or maybe some low-fat milk?
Stranger: yes
Stranger: both of those things would worl
Stranger: work
You: please attend to my personal needs.
Stranger: in fact, only those things will work
You: My name is churlish.
Stranger: that's an absurd name
You: I've swam the Euphrates
You: and why do you say that?
Stranger: and why do you ask why do i say that?
You: I don't understand the question.
You: Please state again, but differently.
Stranger: i question your questioning
You: Look, his pants are far too tight.
You: You can see his genitals.
Stranger: i'd say that's your biggest selling point
You: Good
You: Let's play turbo jump rope.
You: I find that the best pick-up line to use is "Let me get up in them guts"
You: Would you like to exchange phone numbers?
You: You new one is 10-10-9-2-20
You: your*
You: I'll be taking the old one now.
You: Bebe.
You: That's your name now.
You: BEBE
Stranger: i dont think thats how phone numbers work
You: I do.
You: I know. I am one.
You: Bebe.
Stranger: well that's just hard to make sense of either way
You: I imagine, for someone such as you, Bebe.
You: But for me, it's as clear as a cactus.
You: Where's my cheetos?
You: What the fuck
Stranger: i fed your cheetos to the neighbor's llama
You: I found them
You: I had to climb out of the couch.
You: And my neighbor doesn't have a llama. Where do you think I live>?
You: No no, I LITERALLY fell into the couch.
You: BEBE!
You: Or Beverly.
You: or BBD
You: Bell Biv Divoe?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment