Friday, October 30, 2009

6:00 am

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Hey :)
You: how are you?
You: I have dick cancer.
Stranger: I'm pretty good :)
Stranger: Awh, thats sad :(
You: so I'm not good.
You: The only cure is to have it sucked out.
You: OK THAT'S CHILDISH!
You: I'm sorry.
Stranger: It's ok :P
You: but I do have dick cancer.
Stranger: Prostate* cancer? :P
You: no no
You: DICK CANCER.
Stranger: The term used it Prostate Cancer.
You: my dick's got a tumor.
You: Don't you tell me.
Stranger: I just did :)
You: I make the rules
Stranger: I MAKE THE RULES.
Stranger: YOUR OFF THE TEAM.
You: The doctor said I got cancer of the dick
Stranger: Maybe your dick falls under the star sign 'cancer'.
You: i'm not on your team
You: fucko
Stranger: Because I kicked you off the team!
You: this ain't baseball
Stranger: I don't play baseball.
Stranger: I play Australian Rules !
You: this is mixed martial arts, son.
You: and I choke you
Stranger: Ya mums mixed martial arts.
You: with DICK. CANCER.
Stranger: Well I use all my ninja death stars on you so your dead!
Stranger: OH BURN!
You: how stupid.
You: how utterly unrealistic.
Stranger: Me? Unrealistic? 'Dick cancer.'
You: uhhh
You: that's what the pus is from
You: duh
Stranger: The pus? do you mean puss?
You: yeah yeah
You: whatever
Stranger: I think you are a homosexual man.
Stranger: You talk about male genitalia far too much :)
You: puss, burny stabby things, whatever
You: I haven't seen you add anything to the conversation
You: ya jerk
Stranger: Yeah, but I don't talk about male genitalia straight away to strangers :)
You: you're not a stranger
You: you're mike.
Stranger: No I'm not.
Stranger: I'm Michelle.
You: I've known you ten years
You: C'mon
Stranger: Nope :)
You: that's likely.
Stranger: Not very likely, considering my age.
You: A girl on this site?
Stranger: Yes.
You: psh
You: pish posh
You: and from some english speaking country
You: not a chance
Stranger: Australia :)
You: you say mum
You: there's no "u" in mother
Stranger: FOLLOW THE SPIDERS.
Stranger: :)
You: stop!
You: I love you
Stranger: I don't make the rules.
Stranger: I just go with what my school tell me :)
You: Neo
Stranger: I love you too :)
You: follow the white rabbit
You: Knock Knock

No comments:

Post a Comment