Friday, October 2, 2009

I fucking love you

Another one from Liz, who didn't tell me I could call her that, but I don't care. This is my blog, god damn it.

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: wat up
You: da sky?
You: hi
You: hows it going?
Stranger: haha nice one gud. u?
You: im ok
Stranger: \m/f?
You: female
You: why do you ask?
Stranger: dont wana b talkin to a 40 yr old guy
You: oh....how about a 40 yr old girl?
Stranger: um wudnt mind that much
You: oh
You: im 39
You: not really
Stranger: so how old r u then
You: 200
You: minus one 0
You: 20
You: where you from and how old are you?
Stranger: san diego and 17. senior in hs
You: and i guess your a guy?
Stranger: yup
You: where in the world in carmen sandiego?
Stranger: coronado
You: oh
You: ok
You: i love you
Stranger: ya u
Stranger: thats cool
You: you love me too, right?
Stranger: sure
You: say it, or i ll dump you
Stranger: ur weird
You: i hate you for the pain you've caused me
Stranger: haha i apologize
You: ok i forgive you
You: i love you
You: your turn
You: sugar pie? why wont you say it?
You: muffin?
Stranger: wtf haha
You: I LOVE YOU!
SAY IT!!!!!!!!
Stranger: idk u
You: but you can love me anyway
You: just for fun
Stranger: not really i dont say till i mean it
You: hmm
You: okay......
Stranger: ya.......
You: what if you said it with the mutual understanding that you were lying...would that be okay?
Stranger: na i dont do that haha wher u from
You: texas
You: yeehaw!
Stranger: haha nice
Stranger: wat city
You: the boring city known as tyler.......the main attraction here is a rose garden
You: tyler sucks
Stranger: hahahaha that sux.
Stranger: im sorry haha
You: yep...im sorry too
Stranger: do u g2 college
You: i need to get out of here
You: yes
You: TYLER junior college
You: its an okay school, but its location sucks
Stranger: oh cool, wat u majoring in
You: social work and psychology
Stranger: oooh i wana do psychology
You: cool, i'll tell you how if you do me a favor
Stranger: sure haha wat
You: tell me you love me
You: i love you
Stranger: y wud i wana do that
You: so that i'll pay for your psych degree
You: good deal for u
You: tell me!
Stranger: y do u want me 2 say that bak
Stranger: ok..........................love u 2
You: because.....
You: hwwww
You: aww*
You: thank you
Stranger: anytime
You: i hate you for the pain youve caused me
Stranger: lol sorry again
You: thats ok
You: i love you
Stranger: ok u can stop now
You: ok
You: bye bye
Stranger: later
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment