Friday, October 2, 2009

Creepy

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: <3
You: I know.
You: I also whatever that means
Stranger: omg. it's a heart. why does everyone keep asking what that is?
Stranger: i thought it was common knowledge.
You: I know what it is.
You: I was FUCKIN' with you
You: C'mon
Stranger: mmmkayyy.
You: yeah
Stranger: you sound about 22. am i right?
You: I sound?
Stranger: type, i guess.
You: No, I am not 22.
Stranger: damn.
Stranger: close?
You: Depends on your definition
You: of close
Stranger: twenty?
You: No
Stranger: 19?
You: no
Stranger: oooh, tell me.
You: Older.
Stranger: 25?
You: Older
Stranger: 30?
You: Yeah, no.
You: Younger.
Stranger: 27?
You: Older.
Stranger: 28?
You: WOOT!
You: You've guessed it the truth
Stranger: i'm sixteen.
Stranger: you'zzz creepinnn.
You: Yeah, not really.
Stranger: yeah, really <3
You: I'm just talking to you.
You: and in fact, you're the reverse creep.
Stranger: haha, why?
You: You knew I was older and you keep talking to me.
You: Beyond that, I'm not creeping because I've said nothing sexual to you.
You: Nor will I
You: Because you're not even a human yet.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment