Saturday, October 31, 2009

poo dollar.

What up, gaylords? I have been gone for a while, and haven't had much time to post on any of my blogs. Computer died at the beginning of the month, and I finally got it fixed. Not that that's WHY I haven't posted, that's just what I'm using as an excuse. I have two other perfectly good computers I could have used, but I opted not to. I'm a lazy, shitty human being. Well, without further personal aggrandizing, let's get to the posts. This comes from my other consistent partner, Drama.

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: :)
You: =D
You: =D
Stranger: ?
You: =P
You: +S
You: =S*
Stranger: ???
You: =/
You: =(
You: ='(
You: DX
You: D'X
You: =)
You: =*
You: <3
You: <=)
You: <=O)
You: Stranger: ?
You: =S
You: =D
You: =)=)=)
Stranger: :(
You: =S
You: :(?
You: >=)
You: B-)
You: O=)
You: 8X
You: =S
You: =?
You: =@
You: =#
You: =<
You: =O
You: >=)
You: >=D
You: ~=D
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment