Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fucking breakfast?

Drama sends this:

Stranger:
Tell me, Stranger. . .
Stranger: Do you prefer your bacon crusty or soft?
You: soft
Stranger: Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one.
You: i saw an ad for the sausage festival in the newspaper today
Stranger: lolz. Did it have a photo from the previous year, with all the dudes standing around with their hands in their pockets, looking vaguely upset and bored?
You: no it had dancing and theres gonna be a bavarian dinner
Stranger: It would be funny if there were no women at the sausage festival
You: are bavarians the same as barbarians?
Stranger: I don't know what a bavarian is! I bet they're pretty close.
You: well they must be if they both slaughter piggys for fun
You: i blame the barbarians for swine flu!
You: karma
Stranger: Shhh!!! They'll hear you!
You: *puts duct tape on mouth* ok
Stranger: Do you like chimes?
You: wiiiind chimes?
Stranger: I like virtually all chimes, except the little wooden ones that make hollow clapping noises
Stranger: Yeah wind chimes!
You: wind chimes r magical they call elves
You: and other small creatures
Stranger: brownies and kobolds and gnomes?
You: yes!
Stranger: Will they sneak into my house and do my chores as I sleep?
You: u forgot pixies
Stranger: Oh and of course pixies
You: no i think they might all ur candy though
You: eat
Stranger: They best not be devouring all my candy
Stranger: If they know what is good for them
Stranger: Seriously, candy is bad for you.
You: but candy is good for them
Stranger: It TASTES good, but it is BAD!
You: good for the soul
You: and the tastebuds
Stranger: And they gotta have some fun too.
Stranger: Man this oatmeal is kicking my ass. I hope I can finish the bowl
You: have u ever woken up with froot loops and forks in ur yard? that the elves and other small creatures
Stranger: I have woken up to other cereals in my yard, but not froot loops. Those mischeivious little shits!
You: exactly was the other ceral sugar smacks?
You: or corn pops?
Stranger: Rice Krispies Treats Cereal. The best kind of cereal ever concieved, and they ruined my breakfast that morning.
You: that wasnt them that was the mole people
You: only mole people leave rice krispiesd
Stranger: Just because they're brown. . .
You: no they like chocolate
Stranger: Them mole people, all causing trouble. Burrowing against the law
Stranger: Moles and chocolate? Come on now, that's just silly!~
You: no tis true they liketh to make krispies of rice
Stranger: I. . .I have to go now, Stranger. You have my blessing. Farewell for now.
You: bye!
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment