Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stupid Shit @ Work

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: HI
You: Well, HELLO!
You: How are you?
You: Fancy meeting you here.
You: How long has it been, June?
You: WHAT THE FUCK?!?
You: TALK TO ME!!!
Stranger: FUCK YOU
Stranger: HAHAHAHA
Stranger: BOO
You: I'm weeping.
Stranger: IM BORED
You: Me too.
You: Let's fuck each others tits.
Stranger: :'( tear tear
Stranger: yummy
You: I just farted.
You: It smells like harvest chedder.
Stranger: oh goody
You: Want a bite?
You: I KNEW IT!
You: Sicko.
Stranger: SUCK MY COCK
You: With Michael Moore. Oreo.
You: You cock does not suit me.
You: Grow.
Stranger: ITS HUGE
You: I mean it.
Stranger: 9"
You: Not big enough.
You: I've heard that's pretty small.
You: I can't actually see anything though
Stranger: its 23456765432"
You: Whoa.
You: My vagina is made of Precambrian
Stranger: yum
You: Sloop it, clit bitch
You: I'm... mentally divergent
You: Care to tango?
Stranger: my dick is erect
You: eww.
You: Get the children out of your room.
Stranger: suck ma balls biatch
Stranger: im no michael jackson cuntface
Stranger: FUCK ME
You: Really?
Stranger: yes
Stranger: really
Stranger: and truely
You: Lies.
Stranger: make me cum on ur face
Stranger: my cum tastes like candy
You: like dick tickles
Stranger: mmmmm
You: cumberbund.
You: Plap
You: Bithquap
You: and, you're a gay.
Stranger: fuckface cuntwhore
Stranger: BYE BIATCH
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment