Saturday, January 23, 2010

Some guy takes loads

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: speak
You: der sperkferder.
Stranger: hi
Stranger: bonjour
You: i am picking my nose.
You: I ask that you respect that
Stranger: fine
You: well, good.
You: Then, how the fuck are you?
Stranger: I'm fine
You: I got this pill that's got like glue in it.
Stranger: what pill
You: I'm going to feed it to my girl friend.
You: it's this pill.
You: full of white powder
Stranger: then?
You: I'm going to make her snort it
You: and watch her die!
Stranger: geez
You: and then fuck the corpse.
You: Cause I dig that.
Stranger: why don't you fuck her while she still alive?
You: oh...
You: I dunno.
Stranger: Is it better than a corpse?
You: I can't say.
You: Never fucked a live one.
You: I had a booger on my finger...
Stranger: uh huh
You: and it made my cigarette stick to my finger.
You: so I licked it off.
Stranger: yuck
You: problem solved!
Stranger: good
You: I am a fecalist.
You: I collect shit.
You: how very punny.
Stranger: what shit?
You: Care to go out on a date sometime
You: no no, SHIT
You: I collect SHIT
Stranger: ok
Stranger: calm down
You: not like the indefinite term
You: poo poo
You: caca
You: lake titty caca
Stranger: uh huh
You: let's mate
You: so I can eat the baby
You: say something
You: anything
Stranger: hmm
You: make this worth my while
Stranger: well I'm speechless
You: I'm already cumming
Stranger: cumming what?
You: uh
You: cum?
You: Manny suace
You: or sauce, as we call it.
Stranger: is it good>
Stranger: ?
You: is what good?
Stranger: nvm
You: why
Stranger: never mind
Stranger: it's not important
Stranger: it's nothing
You: it is
You: tell me
You: I love you
Stranger: huh?
Stranger: who are you anyway?
You: what kind of question is that?
Stranger: why should I say it to you?
You: I'm the dude, so that's what you call me.
Stranger: you ask me to say it to you?
You: you brought it up, lover.
You: spit it
You: or the dame gets it.
Stranger: geez
Stranger: I'm a man, too
Stranger: I won't said that
You: oui812
You: do you see?
Stranger: what?
You: fuck, you're boring.
Stranger: damn you
You: Please die in a fire.
Stranger: so do you
Stranger: it would be a pleasure
You: so do I what, you fucking foreigner?
Stranger: Please die in an INFERNO
You: This is 'Merica, man.
Stranger: Fuck Amrica
You: Yeah, Amrica sucks DICK
You: fuckin amricans.
You: always stealing and shifty eyed.
Stranger: you know
You: I don't.
Stranger: what do you know?
You: make it snappy, guy
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment