Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a dream

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hey
Stranger: hi
You: once I had this dream
You: I was sitting in a black room
Stranger: 。。
You: and all the lights were off
You: accept for this red one above my head
You: and in the room there were no doors
Stranger: en
You: suddenly, capt. Kirk walks in
You: and I don't know how he got there
You: and he's naked
Stranger: capt.?
You: Kirk, you faggot.
You: KIRK
You: Listen
You: Pay attention
You: and he's naked, right.
You: And there is a lamb in front of me
You: it's small and crying
You: and kirk has this unrealisticly large dick
You: and he starts face-fucking the lamb
You: only, he's like feeding it his dick
Stranger: lll
Stranger: lasjldksdj
Stranger: lkfjgsalkdfg
Stranger: ;dkfjskjgdklhsa
You: Dude
You: liste
You: listen
You: and he keeps morphing into the virgin Mary
Stranger: watch
You: and the sheep keeps turning into Jesus
You: but as a child.
Stranger: ok
Stranger: kljsalkf
Stranger: be quick
You: ok ok
You: and mary is tit feeding baby jesus
Stranger: quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
You: then kirk is jamming his cock down adult christ's mouth
Stranger: stop
You: and by now, I'm in utter hottot
Stranger: gay!
You: horror
You: but I can't stop masturbating
You: and then, abel, or who I assume is abel appears and fucking murders kirk.
Stranger: you are a horror
You: He cuts his fucking head off
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment