Friday, January 29, 2010

fava beans and a nice chianti

The following submitted by some fucking chick named Anna.


Omegle conversation log
2010-01-29
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hyyy
Stranger: m/f
You: f you?
Stranger: m
Stranger: wanna cyber
You: are you a creepy man
Stranger: yes
Stranger: im 45
You: yay!
You: married?
Stranger: and finger my bellybuton
Stranger: to little boys yes
You: my my scandlous!
Stranger: i lead them to my car sayin i have a puppy
Stranger: but really i just rape them n stuff them in my nap sack
You: thats sooooooo not cool man
Stranger: like hannibal lector
Stranger: im like the modern day jeffery dahmer
Stranger: i eat them sometimes
You: dont know who the fudge that is
You: like Sweeney todd?
Stranger: but mostly i masturbate with their blood
Stranger: no
Stranger: bro
Stranger: hes in jail
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment