Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sexy Webcam girl!!

Stranger is using Omegle's mobile Web site (omegle.com on a phone or tablet)
Stranger: hello
You: hi!
Stranger: how are you currently?
You: I'm great!!
You: ASL
Stranger: yeahhhh!
Stranger: lol
You: I'm a horny 19 year old female from USA
You: What the fuck, dude.
Stranger: Lol
You: Hey, asshole, I'm trying to work here.
You: Do you want to see my cooch or not?
Stranger: I know you are trying to troll some kids, but it's not gonna work here
Stranger: and no
You: fuckin' "free web cam"
You: god damn, this job sucks.
Stranger: lol
You: I need to go work at starbucks or something.
Stranger: yeah
You: wanna "click my link"?
You: No? Didn't think so.
Stranger: you didn't send one, but definitely no
You: duh.
You: Because nobody ever clicks them.
Stranger: good
You: I'd super totally get a new job, if I wasn't in a dungeon in the Ukraine somewhere.
You: These guys totally don't speak english.
Stranger: yeah it's bad
You: I could pretty much say whatever I want on here.
You: They can't read what I type.
You: like, Igor is a faggot!
Stranger: !!!
You: Right, Igor?
You: Fucking foreigners.
You: Anyways, I'm a hot bisexual female looking for fun on webcam!!!
You: Want to play with me?
Stranger: ohhhhhh
Stranger: nope
You: It's so hot in my room, I'm going to take my clothes off!
Stranger: !!!!!
You: Seriously, get me help!!!
You: I haven't eaten in like six days.
Stranger: okay
Stranger: I'll send the fbi
You: oh...
You: yeah, I'm totally addicted to Meth... That's a bad idea.
Stranger: yes it is
You: Anyways, webcam girls!
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment