Monday, May 6, 2013

I think his mom was raped by a dragon...

You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hello!
You and the stranger both like dragons.
Stranger: hey
You: Hello random stranger.
Stranger: maybe not total stranger its the troll banner again
You: I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Stranger: never mind then
You: I've just come to talk about dragons.
You: Because I love them.
You: Deeply in my heart.
Stranger: yea im dragon born its awesome
You: I had an omelette for dinner. Isn't that crazy?
Stranger: not really i have them any time of the day
You: I don't know what you mean by dragon born.
You: Is that a sexual thing?
Stranger: i mean like draconic
You: oh
Stranger: as in aura of dragon
You: I get that
You: So like a dragon raped your mom?
Stranger: no as in the dragon is my spirit guide
You: I'm sorry, sexually assaulted.
You: oh... wacko.
Stranger: dont be sorry thats a horrible thing to go through
You: Yeah, I didn't mean to be so harsh.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment