Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Anime Type Stuff

You: bickety bam
You: hey mofo
Stranger: booom
You: snap
Stranger: hi
You: crazy dawg
You: what's the deal, sizzle fist?
Stranger: come on
Stranger: im thunder fist
You: Come on, what?
You: Hi thunder fist
Stranger: hi, and who are u? stone kick?
You: I'm lightning rod!
Stranger: never heard of u
You: Oh.
You: Well, I'm new.
Stranger: you should learn more, newbie
You: Well, I don't have a teacher.
Stranger: sorry, i never accept any student
You: Well, that's ok.
You: I don't need to learn. I'm pretty skilled.
Stranger: haha, lets see what u got dude
You: Ok, watch this.
You: hitatchi
Stranger: bah!
Stranger: MITSHUBISHI!
You: Shit.
Stranger: SUZUKI!
You: that's skills.
Stranger: hahaha, learn more dude
Stranger: and give me ur best shot some other day
You: Ok.
You: Well, how about this...
You: KA-POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Stranger: bwahahahaha, lil bit crazy but not good enough
You: Not good enough?
You: THEN TRY!!! POKEMON!!!
You: or something.
You: BLAMMMMMOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKL DOUBLE PLUS GOOD!!!
Stranger: hahaha
Stranger: learn more dude
You: I've mastered all I need.
You: I've masturbated all I need.
You: Muscle flex.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment