Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pervert Pete - On Youtube - Etc.

Recently, I was contacted by this dude in a mask named Pete. He showed me his channel, and I like it. So now, I'll post a video for all three of you to watch. Fucking losers. Why are you on my blog anyways?

HAHA! I was kidding! you're all amazing, wonderful people!
Let's kiss.

Now, I think I'll post a link to his channel. Here: Pervert Pete

Now go fucking die.
Kidding! I love you!!
If anyone does anything awesome on Omegle, I'd love to share it here. I hardly ever have time to make good posts anymore, and all of you unfunny fucks stopped submitting your garbage to my email, probably because you learned that I won't post your dumb shit unless it gives me a chuckle. Anypaulverhoeven, go out on Omegle, make funny, bring here, share with the world (or at least a tiny, insignificant microcosm of losers and malcontents) and then tell your stupid ass friends to do the same. Or I'll cut you.

No comments:

Post a Comment